A professional website is a critical piece of your promotional strategy and every author should have one. If you’ve been procrastinating on setting yours up (or just hanging onto that blogspot site) because:
- you don’t want to hire an expensive designer
- you don’t want to spend hours digging through google trying to figure out how to do it on your own
Then the Author Website Toolkit is for you. (You can find out more about the Author Website Toolkit & access additional modules by clicking here. All available free of charge.)
The Author Website Toolkit
At the Self Publishing Toolkit, my mission to simplify the tasks associated with publishing and promoting your book so I’m rolling out a brand new kit: The AUTHOR WEBSITE TOOLKIT.
This multi-module kit will take you through building an author website from the ground up even if you have no technical experience whatsoever. Each step is clearly explained paired with an illustration to make building your site as easy as possible.
And best of all? When you are done, you’ll have a website that is easy to main on your own without having to pay hefty designer fees for simple updates.
Module 1: The 5 Minute WordPress Setup Guide
I’m starting things out with this quick and easy guide to getting your own domain, hosting and setting up your site.
Can you really do it in 5 minutes? Absolutely!
WordPress gives you the freedom and flexibility to design your site any way you want to and I’ll show you how, step by step.
Module 1 will show you how to:
- buy your domain and hosting (includes a money saving coupon!)
- install WordPress in just a few clicks (and less than 5 minutes!)
- set up your email through your new domain (so you can have a professional author email like firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ready to get started? Click here or on the image to access the Guide!